3D printed face gives man with half a face a new life; Face transplant before & after - compilation
1. A British man lost the left side of his face after a surgery to remove a tumour. After the surgery he was unable to eat and drink properly due to a hole in his face. After a doctor used 3D printing technology to create a prosthetic face and rebuild the left side, he was finally able to get his life back and live like a normal person again.
2. Richard Norris receives a full face transplant in 2012 more than a decade after he accidentally shot himself in the face.
3. A firefighter who was badly burned in a house fire in 2001 received the world’s most extensive full-face transplant in August, 2015.
4. The plot in the movie "Face Off" has become a reality. A disfigured Polish man underwent face transplant surgery after a workplace injury left him disfigured.
5. Mitch Hunter’s new face can now sense hot, cold, pain, and — in what must be one of the best rediscoveries — he can now experience the feeling of being kissed on his face.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus